Tuesday, August 2, 2011
There are FLORIDA GATORS everywhere!
Did you know there are "Gators" that lurk everywhere not just in Florida. This is in our Wichita apt hallway- one of our neighbors is for the Florida orange and blue but we haven't figured out who it is! (Lovely sweatshirt from Brendan and Ally. Somebody always gives ya the alligator chop when u wear it no matter what city or state you are in.) Speaking of our Wichita apt, we started packing it up last weekend and will be out of by the end of August. We also move out of our Kansas City, Missouri apt this weekend - it will be SO VERY NICE to be residents in one city only - San Francisco. Too many places to set up and remember where we have what! Internship went well in Kansas City and Dad and I had fun driving to the old haunts in Blue Springs, MO.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Tell us more about the internship. When do you start the next one?
It is good to consolidate. Whenever I asked Tessa where you guys were, she would have to pause and think. Her answer was usually followed by the word: "maybe."
Internship was good and last day tomorrow - next one starts in Phoenix around Halloween. I will be in PHX not this Sunday but next!
Steve - I LIKE consolidate - gonna try it for a couple of months! CYA soon!
Months not years, huh, Mom? Can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment