Hey I like that hat :) He is too cute!
Made me laugh - "what Terri wants, Terri gets"!! I am so glad that Steve set this up for all of us and I can hardly wait for the family action to begin. This is such a perfect Mother's Day gift for me! thank you so much Steve!Love to all!Mum/Terri
We'd have given the hat back long ago if he didn't love it so much. He's in his pajamas ready to sleep in it in the video:)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hey I like that hat :) He is too cute!
Made me laugh - "what Terri wants, Terri gets"!! I am so glad that Steve set this up for all of us and I can hardly wait for the family action to begin. This is such a perfect Mother's Day gift for me! thank you so much Steve!
Love to all!
Mum/Terri
We'd have given the hat back long ago if he didn't love it so much. He's in his pajamas ready to sleep in it in the video:)
Post a Comment